Citrus Production Assistants (Clanwilliam)
Our client is a producer, packer and exporter of citrus fruit and table grapes, with farms and pack houses in the Western Cape. The company has two vacancies for Production Assistants at their citrus farm 13km north of Clanwilliam in the Olifants River Valley. The positions will report to the farm manager and are available immediately.
- Production: Planting of citrus, Irrigation scheduling, application of fertilizer, pest and plague control, pruning, harvesting, monitoring, all manipulations
- Personnel and administration: Labor planning and management, record keeping, transport and accommodation planning, maintenance (equipment / orchards / general)
- Matric with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Three years’ experience in the cultivation of citrus
- Knowledge of sound production practices
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good administrative and communication skills
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 29 July 2021
By Submitting your information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you give us permission to retain your personal information in our database for future matching to employment opportunities.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.