Digital Community Coordinator
Our client in the wine industry has a vacancy for a Digital Community Coordinator. This is a diverse and multifaceted role which requires an individual with proven excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a mindset which embraces and operates with a high degree of flexibility, accountability and attention to detail.
The incumbent will take ownership of the day to day responsibility and tracking of the implementation and co-ordination of the company’s digital platforms. This position is based just outside of Paarl.
- Develop and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Creation and implementation of a digital marketing content calendar
- Keep up to date with changes/advances in social media, advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Contribute ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives for tactical implementation of objectives
- Administering social media platforms within brand guidelines
- Re-purposing content for different media to ensure all copy is relevant to platform
- Timeous response to customer queries and comments on all digital platforms
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Take ownership of the wine club, Societi from offer definition through analysis, trends and metrics to increase sale value and engagement
- Collate and report back on performance statistics for all digital communications across channels
- A recognized qualification in communications, marketing or public relations
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a digital commercial sales, marketing or communications position
- Cape Wine Academy or WSET certification or previous wine industry work experience
- A working knowledge of and competence in facets of social media
- Exceptional English language writing and editing skills to communicate clearly and effectively, adjusting to the audience or task
- Strong organisational skills with efficient scheduling and arrangement of working time
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – product, pricing, packaging, distribution and positioning
- A creative yet results driven aptitude
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics, website traffic and online customer engagement metrics to recommend and implement remedial action
- Proficiency in IT tools and exceptional skills within MS Office suite. Adobe Creative Suite competence would be an advantage
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (MS Word format), inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date applications: 8 December 2020