Junior Commercial Manager/Assistant
Our client in the fruit production and export industry offers a challenging career opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual and is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fulfil the role of Junior Commercial Manager/Assistant.
The primary function of the role will be to assist the Marketing Manager in the administration of all export-related activities. The ideal candidate will be closely involved with all sales and the administration of customer accounts, the preparation and execution of the marketing plan and the administration of the logistical function.
The company is located in the Kakamas area but management is open to hybrid working arrangements.
- Support and assist the Marketing Manager with the administration and management of all sales and logistics
- Assist with the development, maintenance and management of critical customer relationships and contracts
- Assist with customer due diligence & vendor setups
- Create, execute and maintain shipping instructions and export documentation
- Processing of insurance claims
- Comm. degree with a Finance and Administration, Marketing, Logistics or International Trade major or similar degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the fruit export industry
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Deadline driven
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationships and communication skills
- Detail-focused, precise and thorough
- Above average proficiency in MS Office
- Willingness to travel
- A valid driver’s license
By Submitting your information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you give us permission to retain your personal information in our database for future matching to employment opportunities.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 4 July 2022