Millwright (Fruit Packhouse)
Our client, a leading and vertically integrated citrus and rooibos tea producer in the Citrusdal valley, has an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Millwright to join their organisation.
- Inspect, repair, set and perform fault finding on mechanical and electrical components of packaging lines
- Inspect test damaged machine parts
- Reassemble machines after completion of maintenance work
- Maintain records of repair and maintenance
- Trade Tested Millwright (Red Seal)
- A minimum of 5 year’s work experience in a fruit packing / manufacturing environment
- Electrical knowledge and troubleshooting experience
- Computer literate
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in MS Word format, inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.