Sales and Export Coordinator
Our client is a family owned, family managed business with a significant track record in the purveyance, promotion and logistical delivery of South African wines and spirits into sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
They are seeking to appoint a Sales and Export Coordinator to join their team.
The core purpose of this role is to: efficiently service customers from order enquiry to delivery, and to coordinate the export readiness of a customer’s order between the customer and logistics team which includes administration of customer service complaints.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is based in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town.
Main duties include:
- Manage sales enquiries and quotations
- Customer relationship management and updating of opportunities in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Customer support
- Order control
- Management of sample process
- Database management
- QMS Management by ensuring tasks are performed in adherence with ISO 2015 standards
- Ad hoc duties (i.e. applying for export certificates)
- Assist with over-run of logistics tasks as and when required
- Grade 12 with a Business admin/project management/logistics related tertiary qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a wine sales or customer service – related role
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to express yourself credibly to clients
- Proficiency in MS Office at intermediate level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and be able to handle pressure
- Aptitude for problem-solving and delivering impeccable customer service
- Effective planning, organising and prioritizing skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
- Responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 15 January 2021