Senior Logistics Coordinator
Our client, a fruit export Company, based in Stellenbosch in the Western Cape, requires a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Senior Logistics Coordinator.
The position will be part of the logistics team and support the traders across the full range of commercial activities by focusing on administrative duties.
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Logistics
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within the fruit export and/or import industry.
- Excellent knowledge of fruit export documentation
- Excellent computer literacy, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with a pallet management system will be an advantage (Palbroker, Prophet and Dipar)
- A highly organised and flexible approach to work, including the ability to prioritize workload
- Self-motivated, result driven, exceptional attention to detail and able to take initiative
- Ability to think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Ability organize and plan considering all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines and resources
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with service providers, customers, and team members
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- an indication of current and expected remuneration
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 22 April 2021