Student Vacancies in Table Grape Production
Our client, Triple D Farms is a well-established export table grape producer in the lower Orange River region of Kakamas in the Northern Cape. Applications are awaited from energetic, reliable, responsible and hardworking people for the 2020-2021 harvest season. Applicants should be available for the full period from mid-November 2020 to mid-January 2021.
The following vacancies are available:
- Close communications with head office, Packhouse Manager and Vitrax assistants
- Keeping record of the orders
- Printing and labelling of Pallet ID’s via Vitrax packing program
- Intakes & Load outs of pallets
- Assisting PPECB inspector with the required documents
- Close communications with head office, Packhouse Manager, Vitrax coordinator and Productivity Measuring – operator
- Keeping record of orders
- Printing all labels that is required for the specific order
Packaging Controller & Packaging Assistant:
- Close communications with Head Office, Packhouse Manager and other Triple D Farms Personnel Keeping precise record of the various packaging material as the different packhouses
- Stock take
- Transferring packaging material between packhouses where needed
- This position requires a valid driver’s license
Cold Room Manager:
- Close communications with Head Office, Packhouse Manager and other Triple D Farms Personnel
- Controlling and measuring the temperatures of the pallets
- Load out of pallets
- Assisting the Packhouse Manager where needed
- Close communications with Packhouse Manager
- Controlling and verifying the electronic scales used for packing of Table Grapes
- Keeping record on the weight of the product
- Students must be studying towards in a degree or diploma in Agriculture, Food Science or related fields
A competitive salary, based on job level and experience, and accommodation is offered.
Please ENSURE that your application includes the following:
- a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (MS Word format), inclusive of contact and email information
- a covering letter motivating the application
- contactable referees
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date for the position is 27 July 2020.