The purpose of the programme:
This programme is designed to assist candidates for fulfilling their role as an Office Administrator, Assistant, Secretary and Receptionist or to be a refresher course for the more experienced candidate.
The assessment of the delegates includes completing assessment questions and activities for and in class. The assessments must be completed and submitted either via post within 1 month from course’s start date for evaluation before a final decision on competence is made.
- The role of an office administrator & how to be professional
- Time management
- Customer Services
- The reception area
- Telephone skills
- The setup & management of an information/filing system
- Management of office supplies and stock control
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail
- Management of a diary for yourself & others
- Written communication
|Minimum per Group:||10 delegates|
|Maximum per group:||25 delegates|
|Language:||Afrikaans & English|
|Cost:||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for price.|
The course is also available for in-house presentation. Please contact our offices for more information.