- Are your employees effectively managed?
- Do your current Human Resource Procedures fall within the framework of the latest legislation?
- Does your office comply with the requirements as set out by the Department of Labour?
- Do this Audit and find out!
The Audit consists of 3 phases:
Perception Audit with selection of management and employees by HopkinsCoetzee Associates
This Audit gives management an indication of the extent that the Human Resource Procedures are implemented and filtered down through the organisation. During this phase, a cross-section selection of employees is made from each category, i.e. general workers, team leaders, specialists, management, etc. This group is given a questionnaire to complete on their understanding of the Human Resource Processes and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
In order to keep this process meaningful, the questionnaire used in this phase is adjusted to the organisation type and discussed with management before it is distributed to the employees. Management is required to discuss the purpose of this questionnaire with the selected group and encourage complete honesty when completing it.
A report with cross referencing between phases is compiled, together with a prioritized action plan, and concludes this phase.
Self-evaluation of Management and Office Personnel
As an annual review, after Phases I and/or II, management and office personnel complete a questionnaire for the purpose of evaluating the enterprise in terms of the most important aspects of Human Resources. By means of this evaluation sheet, management will get a clear indication of:
- what should be in place for optimal Human Resource management;
- how the organisation compares to the standard
The subjects covered by the Audit:
- Service / Employment Contracts
- Housing Contracts (if relevant)
- Personnel Files
- Performance Appraisals & Productivity
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Health & Safety
- Employment Equity & Skills Development (if relevant)
- Workers Committee and/or Unions (if relevant)
- Management Style and Communication
- Strategic Management
Additional services offered together with Personnel Audit:
- Complete Training Needs Analysis
- Determining potential of employees through testing
- Leadership evaluation